Windows version of the PDF reader par excellence
Adobe Reader is the application par excellence to open PDF documents and work with them. It couldn't be missing on Windows 8, and it has arrived on this platform as Adobe Reader Touch.
The essential PDF reader redesigned for Windows
Adobe Reader Touch has been designed for the new Windows user interface so that, although users can choose the classic mouse and keyboard handling, it has been optimized for the tactile functions of this operating system. This tool hardly needs to be introduced, as it has become almost essential when we refer to PDF documents, and specially as it's the application developed by Adobe Systems, the company who created this format.
The tactile interface of Windows 8 makes it smoother to work with documents.
Some of the features of Adobe Reader Touch
- Open PDF documents from emailS, the Internet or any application.
- List of recently read documents.
- Check password-protected PDFs, annotations and drawing marks.
- Take notes on the document.
- Highlight, strikeout and underline functions.
- Possibility to search in the text.
- Several scrolling modes.
- Move around the document tapping the page number indicator.
- Semantic zoom to navigate through large documents.
All in all, Adobe Reader Touch is also going to be essential for Windows if you want make the most of the tactile interface while working with PDF documents.
- Requires Windows 8.1 or above.
The PDF reader par excellence
Adobe Acrobat Reader iPhone 17.06.12
The best app to open PDF documents on your iPhone or iPad